Terms of Sales of the booking centre Rifugi Monterosa - MBG srl
(Capanna Gnifetti, Capanna Margherita, Rifugio Pastore, Rifugio Carestia)
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They deal with your rights and obligations to us and ours to you. Our contract and conditions follow the international lows about tourism to guarantee you the most professional service.
(1) Your Contract with Rifugi Monterosa - MBG srl
When you book the places you need in our huts a binding contract only comes into existence when we send you by mail, fax or e-mail a written confirmation of your booking.
The date of the contract is the date that appears on the written confirmation.
The contract consists of these conditions and all relevant information pertaining to your stay that can be found in the site www.rifugimonterosa.it or any our publication that is current at the time the written confirmation issued to you.
Once the contract is made we are responsible to you to provide the places you have booked and you are responsible to pay us for it, in each case subject to these terms and conditions.
Pleas note: it is important to check carefully the written confirmation of your booking when you receive it, or if booking late that all the details are exactly as you requested.
• Our responsibility is to provide you with the places you have booked.
• If you want to cancel your booking later you may have to pay amendment or cancellation costs (described below).
• In parties of two or more people, the person who makes the booking by signing our booking form or otherwise contracting with us, accepts responsibility for making all payments to us for all members of the party.
• We will send all documents and other information to that person who will in turn be responsible for ensuring that the other members of the party are kept fully informed.
• If you are under 18 (on date of departure) and your parents or guardians and not traveling with you, they must write to us with their written consent
All prices are in EURO The prices in this site apply at the time of publication, but we do change prices from time to time.
Prices in hut accommodation are per person in room with 4/6/10/12/15 places. Prices can go up or down. Once you have booked, the price of your holiday is fully guaranteed and will not be subject to any surcharge.
For price details of what is included and not included in your holiday price, see your travel package that we will send you
Payments of the price of your holiday is due:-
When you book we require you to pay within 5 days a deposit of 30 % of the total amount.
The balance will be payable in the hut or in our booking centre in Alagna.
Please note: your holiday may be cancelled if you fail to make payment on time
(4) Special Requests
If you have any special requests, please let us know, we will try to accomplish any reasonable request..
(5) If you cancel your Holiday
If you wish to cancel a confirmed booking this must be done in writing by the person in whose name the booking is invoiced.
Cancellation takes effect from the date we receive your email. Cancellation charge will be calculated as set out in the table below and will be notified to you by invoice within two weeks of cancellation.
• More than 15 Days before ->penalty of 20 euros as booking expenses
• 14-3 Days -> 30% of the total amount with the possibility to change dates of the booking during the season
• 2- 0 Days before ->30%
• Mountain Guides -> we don't charge Mountain Guides with the deposit but reservation will be deleted if not reconfirmed within 2 days before arrival
• Agencies and Mountaineering Schools -> see contractual agreements established with each individual institution
• In case of cancellations due to bad weather which enables you to reach the refuge, closing of lift system or dangerous conditions, you are offered to change the date of your reservation or you will be refunded of the full deposit deducted of € 20 as booking expenses.
(6) Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint while you are on holiday, you must inform our local representative or agent and the appropriate supplier immediately. They will do their best to resolve the problem to your satisfaction on the spot.
In the unlikely event that any complaint cannot be settled amicably between us, disputes arising out of your contract with is may be referred to arbitration. writing to Rifugi Monterosa - MBG srl loc Garstelet Gressonely LT within 10 working days
When you book a saty with us you accept responsibility for the proper conduct of yourself and your party while on holiday. We reserve the right at any time to terminate (before or after your departure) your holiday or that of any member of your party due to your or their misconduct. Full cancellation charges will apply and no refund will be given. Furthermore we will be under no obligation to pay compensation or meet any of the costs or expenses you may incur as a result of us terminating your holiday in accordance with this paragraph. If your actions or those of any member of your party cause damage to the accommodation in which you are staying or cause delay to any flight or other means of transportation, you agree to fully indemnify us against any claim (including legal costs) made against us by or on behalf of the owners of such accommodation or the operator of such a flight or other means of transportation
Rifugi Monterosa srl
Loc Garstelet 11020 Gressoney LT (AO)
Insurance R.C.T. Reale Mutua Assicurazioni and AXA ag di Borgosesia
updated 1st February